Monday, November 25, 2013

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 5 preview recap

Episode 5 Preview Recap

Qi Xiang: Hei don't touch it. This music box as far as I'm concerned possessed very important meaning.
Hai Lin: My ex boyfriend also give me exactly the same music box.

Qi Xiang: A very touch excuse.
Hai Lin: No matter how it is like it is unlikely that I will used my most painful memories to trade in for your trust.
Xi Wei: Did you have anything that you hide from me? Hope that you won't stuck to the past, and posses your own happiness.

My Opinion

Something bad must have had happened for Xi Qiang that make him quit from taking any design cases. Hope both Xi Qiang and Hai Lin will be able to shed some light for their problem because of each other presence.



credit photo to owner

2 comments:

  1. I think the new guy is the old man that gives her the chance to change her past. look at the pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'New guy' --> Qi Xiang? I don't think so., that wise man face look very hollow compared to Nylon.., but there might be some possibility of it.. *spoiler*
    In ep5 Hai Lin quit, but in ep6 preview Qi Xiang want Hai Lin to stay for him to design the product. So this time Qi Xiang give Hai Lin opportunity again. If you know what I mean...

    cheers,

    ReplyDelete