Sunday, November 10, 2013

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 3 preview recap

Episode 3 preview recap

Hai Lin: Approximately 5 years ago, at the ballet dance avenue meet him. He is probably the only one I can love for my whole lifetime.
Ya Li: So Hai Lin, I notice that you were nearby during the fire.
Hai Lin: Right.

Ya Li: Only if that year, the one who safe you (Xi Wei) is little sister not big sister, perhaps now you will be dating Hai Lin.


My opinion:

Finally someone is genius enough to insert that theory there.. Please wake up Xi Wei, something is not right... I know it is actually quite difficult for someone like Hai Lin to move on, she lost everything (fiancé, a baby, and a family that she dreamed of) in a slip of minutes. Anyway I hope the screenwriter would not have the ending too absurd like:

  • A happy ending *wish though* but then what's the point of turning back to 5years ago? to have a story line? 
  • He die again coz of ill fate *gonna bail my eyes out*
  • He end up with You Xi? *go to hell*
therefore I'm quite anticipating how the screenwriter going to deliver the ending since the option is very limited.


No comments:

Post a Comment