Sunday, November 17, 2013

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 4 preview recap

Episode 4 Preview Recap

Xi Wei: Did you send this message? *pretty please*
message read: Don't you think that I'm able to help you more compare to my sister?

Fei Fei: Hai Lin you....,
Hai Lin: No, I did not
Xi Wei: Grandpa, did you have any misunderstanding towards You Xi? All along is very good towards me, also she is my life saviour.
Grandpa: You save him, she save you, it has nothing to do with me. Grandpa have live longer than you, so I can see people more accurate than you do, You Xi is not as simple as you think.


My opinion:

LOVE you grandpa.. My last string of hope, object their marriage to death grandpa.. Please someone need to kick Xi Wei to wake him up.. Can't wait for the next episode or the episode where Xi Wei cousin appear and start to chase Hai Lin and want to take over the company because he knew Hai Lin only have eyes for Xi Wei.





photo credit to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment