Thursday, January 9, 2014

Watched in 2013

Looking back at what I watched for Taiwan dramas in 2013 alone make quite a long list.. Let's look at what I watched, finished, unfinished, recommend, and un-recommend during 2013.

The opinion below is solely my own opinion, it did not mean any harm to any of the dramas below. Ratings may vary between one another opinion.
Happy 300 days (遇見幸福300天), I finished this drama since I'm on holiday at the time but I would not recommend it since it is not something that I would like to brag or being hype about. This drama reminds me of 1mom 3dads from Korea. This drama just did not leave good/deep impression on me.. Rate 4/10
King flower (金大花的華麗冒險), to be honest I did not make it to the last one episode since I did not catch the live at that time so I watched the re-run but I read the comment beforehand.. I just did not like the ending.. Sorry!! But well overall it is a good drama, I would recommend it if you guys have time to spend and love the cast, rate 7/10.

Love around (真愛黑白配), the story plot is just way to ordinary.. I'm a bit biased for this drama I'm all hype and everything since the I always love the main otp.. I go ga-ga because George portray such a caring and lovable man.. Well go for it if you love George and/or Annie, and have time to spend, but leave it if you'r looking for a great story. Rate 6/10
Deja Vu (回到愛以前), up to now I've no complain.. Watched or read the recaps here.. Rate n.a, since it is still airing but if I would to rate it up to ep 9 then it would be 9/10.
Love me or leave me (我租了一個情人), a good story but not a so happy ending. What I learn from this movie is that don't waste time, time is precious.. The drama is about Tiffany (left) hire a girl (2nd left) to test her bf. Chris (mid), Tiffany BF has proposed numerous time. The girl want to take revenge over Tif by trying to seduce Chris. (the name is the cast real name) I love this drama and the OST, also Chris is TDF here, it is just a dream guy for every girl.. I would recommend this. Rate 8.5/10
Borrow your love (借用一下你的愛), love to death the first half but did not manage to finished the last episode since I'm just too annoyed at how the drama will end, so to save me from disappointment I did not finished the drama.. Would recommend if you have time to watch. Rate 6.5/10
The Queen (女王的誕生), blehh!! Only watch 4eps top! Just to ordinary, I think I can guess the ending even as early as the 1st ep.. For me this is just a waste of the cast talents. Would not recommend it at all, but if you guys have diff opinion than mine please comment down below, I might change my mind and watched it.. For me the cast even did not appeal to me at all. Rate 0/10
True Love 365 (求愛365), 8-9eps top! The drama is over exaggerating not my type at all.. Well coz I did not even finished half way through the drama I would not recommed it.. Actually I watched this along with Happy 300 days, I forced myself to watch this drama coz I like the male cast but I gave up on this drama and end up with the other drama that I finished but would not recommend it.. Guess how bad the drama is then.. Rate 2/10
Queen SOP (勝女的代價), actually this should not even make it to this list.. I'm supper curious but did not have time to watch, so I end up reading recaps. I love the story but not much enough to re-watch it. I try to but gave up even as early as the 1st ep.. But would recommend this since the story is well written and this is quite a boom among Taiwanese. Rate 7.5/10 
Fabulous boys (原來是美男), remake of Korea drama To the beautiful you. I watched this because of Jiro, but well I like the Korean version much more than the Taiwan ones.. But the guy on the left (he's from Korea) supper dupper handsome, he's tdf! Would not recommend it, but go ahead and watch if you want to see it solely because of Jiro or than Korean guy. Rate 2/10
IUUI (我愛你愛你愛我), woahh I love this drama like mad person but bot so for the last episode. The ending is being delivered too ordinary that it did not leave any impression for me. I wish I had a non related brother who's like my other-half even w/o any romance relationship. Rate 6.5/10
Lady maid maid (愛情女僕), I watch it because of Nicholas ;) The other reason is that I have nothing to do so I end up watching it.. Well the story did have quite a turn, just like a roller coster ride always up and down... Nicholas potray a rich playboy, while the main female lead (right) is like his domestic helper that always clean up after him.. The female lead had a one sided love for Nicholas character.. Rate 4/10
Love Family (有愛一家人), it is one of the five long daily dramas for 2013. It is still ongoing, but I rather have a hard time catching up with the drama tho I actually have a lot of time to spend *sigh*. The drama is build up too flat, at first I quite enjoy since our main otp bicker back and fortg but after they decide to date things have been going on too smooth.. So I did not enjoy it that much anymore.. Hope the episode in the future will have something exiciting.. Rate n.a, but up to now I'll rate maybe 5/10
Love, Now (真愛趁現在), one of my fav long daily dramas. I enjoy it very much, the story is being built up slowly yet at an enjoyable speed. George is always damn loveable, the character he portray during 2013 is just simply charming.. Head over heals for him.. I'll recommend this drama coz I rewatch some of the parts that I find interesting and touching.. I'll rate 7/10 coz it's very hard to rate daily drama since there is so many eps to be watched and the story is more 'stable' compared to weekend dramas..
A hint of you (美味的想念), food, yummy food that makes my stomach grumble middle of the night.. I did like the main otp story but not so for the second one.. I'll rate 5.5/10 for this, will not recommend it unless you have nothing to watch..
Just You (就是要你愛上我), did nit understand why this drama win so many 2013 awards. Yes, this might be the best drama that Aaron has ever play but the story is just so so and sometimes it did annoyed me on how Puff speaks and acts.. Rate 6.5/10, I did not know if I'll recommend this drama anymore but anyway I do recommend this drama to a number of people before..
The patisserie with no name (沒有名字的甜點店), all the pastries looks mouth watering I did not finished this drama coz I just loose my interest interest and that time my internet connection is down, but I did manage to read the recap.. 

Sweet sweet bodyguard (剩女保鏢), this drama air prior to 2013 but I just watch this drama on 2013.. I love it, I took 3-4days to finished this off.. I love when the main otp bicker back and forth and suddenly the male lead turn to be so carring, protective and etc, it makes me in seven heaven.. So basically this drama give that kind of vibe.. Rate 8/10



I hope there will be no hard feelings, misunderstanding, or any sort kind of things.. I try to rate skeptically, but I do feel that my personal preference took the roll when rating.. Out of 18 dramas I touched, I finished 9, 7unfinished and another 2 still airing.. 

So how many drama did you watch, finished, and unfinished during 2013? Leave your counts down below..



Photo credit to owner..

2 comments:

  1. i watched 11 dramas in 2013..from 11 dramas, i had 3 dramas that i watched but they made me feel bored so i stop to finish it they were love around, borow your love n the patisserie, n 8 dramas that i watched till finished or i wanted to watch till finish, they were king flower, love me or leave me, fabolous boys, love now, just you, deja vu, the pursuit of happiness, n in a good way. i really recommend you to watch in a good way, it really interesting drama n the male lead is so handsome. my favourite dramas so far are deja vu, love now, n in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I heard that in a good way did have a high rating for its slot, but I'm not hooked up with the preview, so I might leave it till the series complete since it's like 30+ eps *ithink*

      Yes, most of taiwan drama story is quite predictable and no roller coster ride.., so we get bored easily but well the cast is what attract me most of the time.. :)

      Delete