Friday, January 10, 2014

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 11 preview recap

Episode 11 preview recap

You Xi: you guys dare to do but did not dare to accept? Or because becoming mistress is used to be so bold and assured?
Hai Lin mom: You go out now.
You Xi: Do not touch me.
Hai Lin mom: Medicine.
You Xi: Very hard to accept it? You want to get it come by yourself and get it. Today such scenes I should call my mom watch it together with me.
Hai Lin: Mom..



My Opinion:
I just wish Hai Lin mom did not die.. You Xi should stop whatever she is doing or else she might loose everything she had including her title of asian ballet dancer.. Can't wait for Thursday or Friday for the second spoiler~~~ Can I have more of this drama please? It's always a torture after the episode air, since I'll be waiting for another 5days to get a glimpse of the next episode and then another 2days to get the whole episode and the cycle continues..




Photo credit to owner.

3 comments:

  1. If you go on youtube and search 回到愛以前11 you can find two more clip previews for episode 11. Just watch the two short ones that say 11 in the title. Although there are no subs, some commentors have provided a brief translation. I check your blog everyday for your posts, thank you so much for your recaps, I hope I was of some help to add some life here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have watched the clip yesterday but there is nothing much to it so I did not create another post to it, one of the clip like above the only additional info we'r given is that Xi Wei told You Xi parents that he like Hai Lin and You Xi throw Hai Lin mom medicine further again.. I hope her mom would not die.. and for the other one Xi Wei also return the bracelets hoping that she will also find her own happiness as he has been borrowing it(happiness) for a period of time.

      Thank you for adding some excitement for me here.. :)

      Delete
  2. Really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us.Great site and a great topic as well i really get amazed to read this. Its really good. DRAGON BALL LEGENDS Mod Apk

    ReplyDelete