Tuesday, January 14, 2014

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 12 preview recap

Episode 12 preview recap

Episode 12 preview recap: You're mine
Xi Wei: Why did you come here? Is it because of your ex-bf? I do not need your comfort.
Hai Lin: Xi Wei.

Xi Wei: You go home. I'm not your ex-bf, pls do not mistaken it.
Hai Lin: You have always been my Lu Xi Wei, I know.

Notes: The preview recap above normally makes up the preview recap part 2, but since I've not done the first one I combine it into I post.. Below is the one that come together with episode 11 as the preview.. There is no dialogue...


My opinion:
Somehow I think QI Xiang is being stood up by Hai Lin see Hai Lin appearance when she meet Xi Wei and Qi Xiang preparing gifts but somehow the gift is at his grand piano while he played angrily.. Anyway below is the bonus part for us... Going gaga for the next ep.. Can't wait...


Photot credit to owner, last one belong to Chinatimes.



7 comments:

  1. Aw...aw..aw...
    cant wait the next episode..
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg omg omg "Hai Lin: You have always been my Lu Xi Wei, I know." What's going to happen. Is the secret finally going to be told?? ahhh xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, i'm feeling that something bad will happen after this meeting (maybe with the company)... hopefully i'm wrong

      Delete
    2. I do read some other comments to it as well, and some do say that it's going to be told but somehow if it did Xi Wei will be too drunk to remember it or Hai Lin will say she never say it.. Yes I do think something bad will happened because of Xiang Kai doings.. Can't wait till sunday.. :)

      Delete
  3. Where is ep 12 recap?please recap ep 12 soon,pleaseeeee,sorry if you think I'm not patient and annoying because you used to recap on tuesday so I really hope it today. thank you for all of your recap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for your inconvenience, the recap is up you can view it here http://acupofdrama.blogspot.com/2014/01/deja-vu-episode-12-recap.html thank you for reading them as well.. :) See you soon on the next episode recap..

      Delete