Tuesday, January 7, 2014

幸福街第3號出口 Three Exits To Love

For those who have been reading my Deja Vu episode 10 recap, must have a bit of idea in regards of this drama.. This drama just finished it's airing time on Monday 6th of January 2014, with total of 25episodes aired.



























The story is about Xia Shao Ye (Bobby Dou, Love now), and Yang Xin Lu (Vivi Lee, Love now) being best friend tho Shao Ye did love her but never confess. Xin Lu is being adopted to Yang family, she only know it when she is 25yrs old. Xin Lu aways wear branded from head to toe, being send on and of with different kinds of high-end cars. So this create a false impression of her colleagues thinking she is from well of family, when she work day and night to pay her adoptive father debt that arise from gambling.

She a professional and manager in organiser/planer field, during one of the project she meet Xu Li Yang (Yao Yun Hao, Deja Vu) they bicker back and forth with lot's of misunderstanding arise between them. After a while, Li Yang and Xin Lu finally date, but since Li Yang come from a good family background his dad did not approve their relationship as he this that Xin Lu will not give any help to Li Yang because of her background. They break up, only then Xin Lu learns that she is pregnant. Because of one misunderstanding she is unwilling to tell Li Yang, so with the help of Shao Ye she went to hind in Shao Ye hometown. Only after 16weeks along the pregnancy, Li Yang learn of her condition.
Despite knowing, Li Yang married the appointed woman set-up by his dad. He agree because his upcoming father-in-law agree to consolidate some fund to save the Li Yang father company from crisis. After Xin Yang gave birth, she move to Shanghai to start a brand-new live. After a year Xin Yang went back to Taiwan. This time round will she hold Shao Ye hand and walk down the path together because all the good he did or will she return to Li Yang embraces because of the affection she had for him all this time and the fact that he is her son father?


My opinion:

The drama is quite loveable and enjoyable tho some did not like the ending.. For me I quite like the ending though I think the ending is being rushed with so many things happening altogether, since I did not expect the drama to end on episode 25 when on episode 24 there is still lot's of unresolved things. Okay, maybe I just want more episode to this drama.. I watch this along with few others who also watch Deja Vu, we keep hoping that Li Yang will not die like what happened in Deja Vu as well. It is hard to watch the same person playing two different dramas when the role they portray is quite a like (speaking, styling, emotion, family background). For me this drama reminds me of Autumn's Concerto (Van Ness Wu, Andy Ann, Chriss Wu), I guess you can guess who is who right if you ever watch the drama.. Also I purchase a track from iTunes a few months back, Can't live without you (非你不可)by Andrew Tan (陳勢安). I purchase the song after I watch the MV, and I think the song is quite catchy but I only listen to it twice. Little did I know that this is the opening theme song for this drama, only until I watch this drama that the song has been on repeat. Finally the song worth the money I paid for..


Photo credit to owner..

8 comments:

  1. I want to watch or download this drama but I can't find it anywhere..hiks..hiks.. I really hope you recap this drama please but thank you so much for your reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to copy paste the post title into your search engine.., Hope it helps.. I'm planning to, but let's see since I can summarise the whole drama into a post, actually I did but I just did not include the ending *evilsmile*.. Ur welcome :)

      Delete
    2. yes i have tried to copy past the post title to my search engine n i found it, thank u but i'm sad because there is no subtitle in the video so i'm still can't watch it properly...yes you right, one of the reasons i want to watch it or read the recap because i curious about the ending that you didn't include n because i like both of the male lead..

      Delete
    3. Yeap I did not think this series is being subbed.. leave me your email address and I'll mail you the ending if you want, but then there will be no excitement to it if you know the ending w/o watching it..

      Delete
    4. oh really? thank you so much you're so kind..this is my email desemberceria04@gmail.com. thank you in advance, i'm glad to know you

      Delete
    5. I'll mail it to you asap.. :) Me too, it's good to know someone online as well..

      Delete
    6. Hi I've been reading your post and I'm also interested in the drama but I dont want to feel like crap for days because the good guy never gets the girl...so can please tell me the ending I want to know before I get invested (troublesome1101@gmail.com) thanks alot and keep on whit your posts.

      Delete
    7. Hi Robert, I've been super busy with real life that I just get back to you like after 7months.. and my first post after a whole good 2years.. Well then this drama might not be for you.., if my memory serves me right. I'll email you in a bit after I watch the last ep again, just to make sure I have the right ending haha.. cheers

      Delete