Wednesday, January 22, 2014

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 13 preview recap

Xiang Kai: How come ask me out? Also pick such a secret place. figured it out already?
You Xi: But I want you to help me, break Lu Xi Wei and Xu Hai Lin.
Xiang Kai: So you can not see them well?


You Xi: Even if I and Xi Wei cannot be together anymore, I will not give his hand to another people, also I did not want to loose to that third person daughter.
Xiang Kai: I have no choice to reject you, who ask you to be that fascinating/charming.

You Xi: Xi Wei......

My opinion:

I wish I know what method Xiang Kai is going to opt for to break those two apart or he will not do anything so that he will have You Xi, but I highly doubt the second option.. I hope all the character come to their sense faster so that the story can be built perfectly and not to be rushed near the ending like what most drama usually do..

photo credit to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment