Friday, March 21, 2014

March Addiction

My current addiction: Korean drama.. Not only for the month of march but it had been like for a few good years. But never I catch on 5drama all together at once, maximum it will be like two Korean and 1-2 Taiwanese.
I guess all of us is familiar with You Who Come From The Stars.. Though the drama had come to an end for almost a month but the hype has not cool down in many parts of the globe, especially China. The story is fresh compared and it's eye candy, the character all so damn attractive.

I've been following quite a number of drama at the moment. Emergency Couple, Sly and Single Again, Bride of The Century, Gods Gift - 14 days, and Golden Rainbow. If I had to choose one too watch I think I'll go crazy since I love almost all the drama so far.


I won't be taking long since I presume this blog is limited to Taiwan drama, but let me give you some worthy drama to watch to kill off some time.. Since no Taiwan drama can grab my attention, I did try to look for new drama but to no avail.. Aww I miss the old times, like the Autumn Concerto, Fated to Love You or ISWAK & TKA era.. I just re-watch Autumn Concerto few weeks ago, and still freaking love the drama though I might watch it over 5-6 times... My very first long rumbling about Korean drama on ACOD..
Emergency Couple (Fri-Sat), starring Choi Jin Hyuk (The Heirs) and Song Ji Hyo (Running Man). It's about a divorced couple that reunites after 6yrs as interns at emergency room. They fight like cats and dogs but it's just loveable to watch and it's quite hilarious. not to forget Ji Hyo character niece here, so damn cute that I can't help.. Freaking chubby!!
Sly and Single again (Wed-Thu), starring Lee Min Jung (Big) and Joo Sang Wook (Good Doctor). Also about divorce couple who meet up again few years later after Jung Woo (JSW) become successful, the couple divorce when they'r in the verge of bankruptcy that Ae Ra (LMJ) had to work multiple jobs just to fill the table. Somehow I think the plot written on wiki-or like did not reflect the true nature.. Divorce couple might be the trend right now, but I hope divorce rate won't spike up in the near future.. At first glance it might be the same as EC but this two drama give off different vibe, though they make you giggle like crazy. Watch and you'll understand what I mean by different vibe.
Bride of The Century, (Sat-Sun), starring Lee Hong Ki (You're Beautiful) and Yang Jin Sung (City Hunter). Kang Joo (LHK) heir to Korean conglomerate group, he's cool and the calculating master of his universe. His family is being cursed for generation, the first bride from the first son of the family will die. Doo Rim (YJS) is being hired as the substitute and she's being used as part of the plot to become the offerings. But there's a ghost which our main OTP is familiar with. I love the ghost, it's being portray so adorbs. Finally our main OTP fall in love with each other, but this time Kang Joo is going to prevent the cruse to fall upon the very first person whom he give his heart to.
Gods Gift - 14 days (Mon-Tue), starring Lee Bo Young (I Hear Your Voice) and Jo Seung Woo (Horse Doctor). Soo Hyun (LBY) mother of one who's child being abducted and died during the abduction. Soo Hyun attempt suicide after 49days of her daughter death, but she's led back to 14 days before the incident. The events is re-occurring the same way, and this time she had to catch before it's too late with the help of ex-detective (JSW).
Golden Rainbow (Sat-Sun), feature Uee (Jeon Woo Chi) and Jung Il Woo (TMTETS). Need I say more about 40eps drama? 7 Non-blood related siblings create amazing bonds even more than blood related siblings.

If I have to recommend one out of the five, I will recommend Gods Gift - 14 days. The drama make me sit on the edge, panicking and show me that mother love is so great that she will do anything just to keep her daughter safe. It's less romance, I must say it's quite like I Hear Your Voice and I love it.

The first 4 drama, make me squirm some in good some in bad ways. For the EC, SNSA, and BOTC I aways end up like crazy b****... It's just that ridic that I can't help but clapping my hand so hard or slap my partner tight as the result. As per the post is written the drama is satisfactory, it may change in the future and pls don't complain if it might turn annoying at last like what most drama do.

All the dramas above is currently airing, except for Golden Rainbow which will be airing it's last episode tonight (sat).

PS: watch 3days by Mickey-Yoo Chun (Rooftop Prince), action isn't just my cup of tea for drama. Please do watch if you love action, since I heard many compliments.

Hope You guys enjoy the drama above as much as I did, and if you watch the drama above because of this post make sure to leave comment down below stating which drama you watch and what is your first impression..



photo credit to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment