Friday, March 21, 2014

Future of Deja Vu Recap...


...................... unknown

Okay, I think I won't be posting recaps for Deja Vu for the moment.. The story keep dragging till I totally lost any interest in watching. The last episode I watch was episode 17 like for 15mins or so *likeagesago*, and I did blogged it but since events after events occur continuously I'm unable to finished it so it's still sitting in my draft box. After things calm down and I settle down a bit, I poke my friend for some insight and look at the Facebook page.. It stupefy me at how the story unfolds..


SPOILER!!!


1. Xi Wei and Hai Lin involved in accident right before Xi Wei wanted to propose. This time Hai Lin is the one in who's dead. The wise-man ask if she did not regret it even after her second chance, and she say no as long as Xi Wei is well-alive even if her life is the price it's worthy. Xi Wei see Hai Lin walking to the death-portal suddenly grab Hai Lin hands, and he see everything including the lost 5yrs and he finally remember he's the one Hai Lin mention as the ex-bf *like-finally*. Xi Wei ask for a chance to turn back the time from the help of the wise-man, again. Hai Lin say he's stupid for waiting to gave up something important just for her.. I was like "like ur not" 

2. Wise-man give the chance, and Xi Wei choose to return before the accident happened. Duh!! WTF!! why not before going on the trip man?!?!?! Must You propose twice on the mountain?? Avoid mountain proposal and valley.. goddamnit.  

3. 3days after the accident, Hai Lin is still not awake. The heart monitor went flat, doctor did all possible alternative to revive but in the end doctor announce her dead. And suddenly her heart monitor beeping again.. And doctor have no medical reason as to why it stop beating.. Duh!!

4. Xi Wei waiting beside Hai Lin bed, then wanted to kiss her forehead when Hai Lin suddenly jerk awake, pushing him away and screaming the hell asking who's Xi Wei. I do wonder from where a 3days old unconscious and Lazarus syndrome patient get the energy from.. 

5. Hai Lin remember everyone including Ya Li and Qi Xiang and even working at the workshop but did not even recognise Xi Wei at the slightest. Duhh drama drama... 

6. Okay coz, Hai Lin forget everything involving Xi Wei she question herself if she's the one who broke her sister, You Xi marriage. --> I learn this one from Facebook, but it's before the above pointed points.. I was like what thee..

7.The accident coz brake failure and it's You Xi doings.

Huh!! My god, seriously?? How many chance can a person have or couple here?? It's totally questionable.. First time okay, since it's drama, it's imaginary, but second time totally unacceptable.. How many time did you want to go back in time? Why this couple can have so many chance? Now I'm eager to know what Xi Wei lost in exchange of his decision. I guess it's either Tornado or his position at Lu Group, since it's the most valuable he posses. Leave a comment down below if you know or guess what Xi Wei give up in exchange.

I just watch the part from point 1-5 since I'am curious at how things unfold, so I don't know what Xi Wei loss either, maybe it had been reveal since I think the drama end already or should. Some say it end on 20 but some say it's being extend, the last episode air was episode 20. I hope they won't extend it anymore or else the story will be getting more and more ridiculous. Who will be the next victim of returning back in time? *being sarcastic* Okay, somehow if I was the writer and I'll make the accident that claim both of Xi Wei and Hai Lin life and they can live happily ever after at another world. Well at least the needing isn't too mainstream right? HAHAHA!!

Okay, think I gotta go before rocks or presumably rash comment thrown at me..



4 comments:

  1. Xi Wei lost Hai Lin's memory. The thing that was most important to him was Hai Lin's love for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can you elaborate more?? For me I think what's important is for Hai Lin to live well..

      Delete
    2. In the beginning, I thought his most precious thing was Hai Lin's life, but it would contradict the whole reason that Xi Wei got a chance to travel back in time if he ended up losing her life. Then I thought about Hai Lin's wellbeing. I think it would be too cruel for the "wise man" to give these people a chance to relive their lives if he is only going to make it worse. The next most important thing would be her feelings towards him. However, this would mean that since Xi Wei sacrificed her love, the couple should not be allowed to love each other, or else he would be "breaking the rules." This gets contradicted AGAIN as the Hai Lin who has lost her memory starts falling in love with Xi Wei again in recent episodes. I think the best ending for this is if they both just die together, I mean this drama cannot go anywhere else...

      Delete
    3. that's what my friend thought as well, but I did not agree since what's the point by going back.. HAHA!! Great minds think alike, seriously two should die then they meet the wise-man again, and no one can ask for another chance since both is dead.. This drama is good as dead already.., Hai Lin is falling all over Xi Wei again.. then another accident again? I do question the credibility..

      Delete