Friday, February 7, 2014

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 15 preview recap

Hai Lin: Thank you for today I'm very happy
Xiang Kai: You guys go dating?
Xi Wei: Hem.. (Yes)

Xiang Kai: She promise to be with you together?
Woman Voice (Fei Fei?): If GM confess to you then what are you going to do?
Woman Voice (Hai Lin?): Love then be together, why make it so complicated?
Hai Lin: Xi Wei. Xu You Xi until when you'll get your head straight?
You Xi: I'll get my head straight till after you'r gone.
Text to Xi Wei cell: Hai Lin in danger, Zhong Zheng road no.359 10th floor.


My Thoughts:

Hi You Xi long time no see (for 1ep), I miss your little tricks and that little wicked friends of yours. To be honest the hype towards this drama has been decreasing bits by bits.. It just get damn annoying and how it will end were so clear (for me at least, wait for my next post).. Add some spark to build some tension...



Photo credit to owner..

No comments:

Post a Comment