Friday, February 7, 2014

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 15 preview recap part 2

Episode 15 preview recap: Xi Wei confess

Hint 15: Hai Lin, I love You..
Xi Wei: I want to tell her my feelings, say that I love her.
Xiang Kai: She promise to be with you together?
You Xi: Xu Hai Lin, don't you feel that you owe me one apology?
Xiang Kai: Love (romance) and career both success. Don't give you a little surprise how can?

You Xi: I really wish you can die right away at here. Don't keep on pasturing Xi Wei. You don't apologise I won't let you go.
Hai Lin: AKHHHH!!
Xi Wei: Hai Lin..


All is set up together by Xiang Kai and You Xi using the opportunity between the gap of Hai Lin and Xi Wei date. Because You Xi unable to face the reality she constantly put Hai Lin on danger. So Xi Wei decide to confess to Hai Lin so that he got the right to go and protect Hai Lin. In Hai Lin once most familiar place, Xi Wei use Hai Lin the most familiar method to confess. Will Hai Lin take a large steps towards Xi Wei love?


My Thoughts:

Will Xi Wei confession be a success or a failure? Bitting my hands thank's god it's friday., 2 more days to go..

AKHH pliss dear Taiwan PD do better, I'm hooked with Korean drama (not just currently, but I think taiwan these day lacking behind a lot *personal opinion no offence*) .., I need to get a hold of Taiwan drama better in the future.. This is the only drama I'm following currently.. I'm just early 40th eps for Love Family drama when it's already up to 70th eps last night.. I'm intrigued to watch Teacher Gangstar since the preview is just out of ordinary but let's see what will happened..



photo credit to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment