Friday, December 13, 2013

Episode 7 Preview Recap part 2

Episode 7 Preview Recap

Xi Wei: I think because of this bracelets it closely link the fate between two of us.
Hai Lin mom: This bracelets how come is with your GM?


You Xi: Your mom saw the TV then come looking for me.

Hai Lin mom -Xi Wei: Yes it is this bracelets. The world only one.
Hai Lin mom - Hai Lin: Don't lie to mom anymore, that year you are also in the fire accident
You Xi: Please forgive me



My thoughts:
Xi Wei I beg you please connect the dots ASAP.. The other preview shown during the week is Hai Lin visiting G-pa at his house along w/ Xi Wei and You Xi who come afterwards *I think* all green with envy and told Xi Wei that he over care towards Hai Lin, and Xi Wei ask her if he's someone who is not able to give her a secure feelings and You Xi ask him to swear that Hai Lin in his heart is not different by a bit... You Xi please give Xi Wei more benefit of the doubt.. Can't wait for surprises this sunday.., I think mom will be telling Xi Wei that it is Hai Lin bracelets and I read from the blog that Hai Lin decide to tell Qi Xiang her real story.. Hope it is real, if so he will be the first person who know what actually happened..



photo credit to iset-tv

No comments:

Post a Comment