Sunday, December 8, 2013

Episode 6 Preview Recap part 2

Episode 6 Preview Recap

Hai Lin: Why must I meet you again? I thought by choosing to return to the past all will be finished (end),   never think that what I choose is not an ending but another opening. Why you have to return back to my life?

You Xi: For the sake of our wedding, just let her stay for the moment.
Xi Wei: Why you did not care about Hai Lin at all?


You can read episode 6 preview recap part 1

My opinion:

I'm getting a good feeling for tonight episode..., that's why I'm posting this up just hours before the drama airs.. HAHA!! I wish Hai Lin is talking to Xi Wei coz from the still we see a man wearing tux. Hope it is Xi Wei just not some other guy pls!! anyway the preview released within the week include You Xi hurting her feet right before her performance for Lu group anniversary, and I think Hai Lin replace her that's why she's being slap by You Xi...


photo credit to iset-tv

2 comments:

  1. today's episode is so good!! and I can't wait for the eng subbed and your recap. thank you for posting this up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ur welcome boony :) just check acod in a few hours and I'll have them posted..

      Cheers

      Delete