Monday, December 9, 2013

回到愛以前 Deja Vu Episode 7 preview recap

Episode 7 Preview Recap

Xi Wei: Did you really feel that Hai Lin purposely do it?
You Xi: But all of this is just too coincident, she look at my dance gown then break the glass, I feel that she did it intentionally hit me.
You Xi: Fang inspector, how come you come here?
Qi Xiang: I come because I want to see how to exploit an employee.
Hai Lin: Don't talk nonsense. GM, he come to tell me that the restore plan is already starting to be in progress.
Xi Wei: In the future something like this, can just tell me directly.
Qi Xiang: I come to concern Hai Lin is what I ought to do, I design because of her not because of you.



My Opinion:

Xi Wei ask Qi Xiang why he come to Hai Lin house, I would also love to ask that question to himself.. Is he going to bully Hai Lin? Hoi too You Xi its you with the heavy-heart-ill person lah!! You want something that belong to someone else, so matter how hard you are going to protect it one day it will just slip through your hand.
Anyway Hai Lin life reminds me of the dramas/movie where the girl always took the fall, like earning money for the BF then once the BF is successful the GF got dumped or The girl took the fall by going to jail on the behalf of the BF only then being dumped. HAHA!! But Hai Lin case is even worse or for good? Worse, no one ever know the sacrifice she have made. Good, Xi Wei will be able to fall in love with her again.. Leave me a comment below regarding what you think, I would like to know..




photo credit to owner

10 comments:

  1. i am quite confused. is qiao zhiang or xi wei cousin the second male lead? qiao zhiang and hai lin interactions are so interesting. they both had painful past and together they may heal each other pains. but i dont want to put high hopes on this ship. i afraid that QZ is not even the second male lead although i ship hard his character and HL right now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hep you're right what I know is that he's not the second main lead as well.. The second male lead will be Xi Wei cousin.. Not to break anyone spirit, actually Hai Lin will not end-up with any other males (drama description), the cousin is uninterested regarding Lu Group but he fell in love with Hai Lin but he know that Hai Lin only have Xi Wei that's why later on he's fighting hard to snatch Lu Group away from Xi Wei.. :) Well this can change right depending on the script writer? But still don't put hope too hight that Hai Lin may end up with some other guy.. HeHe!!

      Delete
    2. so its either xi wei or his cousin right?? can't wait for his cousin appearance. i want him to make xi wei jealous !! haha...poor hai lin. this is so complicated.its not like xi wei lost memories so how can he make sense with hai lin doings right now. i don't know how will hai lin ever explain to xi wei about her time travel without coming off as nuts! however maybe time travelling is not the issue here. and that qi xiang, i hope he can be a best friend to hai lin, kindred spirit maybe. they both shared that kind of bonds which both grieved because of their loved one. and qi xiang also seen many hai lin vulnerable states which her best friend fei fei never seen before. i hope theirs is that kind of relationship which ruo xi and 13th prince shared in ancient drama, bu bu jing xin. how i wish sunday come soon ! hehe

      Delete
    3. Me too, I want to see his cousin so bad.. Yep that's why Hai Lin told Xi Wei tho she tell him he will not believe her.. That's why I'm kinda anticipating how the story will be delivered, *crossfinger* it is nothing horrid.. I guess in the end they will be best friend since Hai Lin teach at his studio.. :)

      Delete
  2. I THINK THAT THE FANG QI XIANG IS GOING TO FALL IN LOVE WITH THE HAI LIN.
    but then again, it IS a drama so there are many possibilities... i feel like it'll just be a huge headache with her stepsister if Hai Lin start to want to marry Xi Wei

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes to all your comments.. Anyway I feel that Xi Wei is doubting already between You Xi and Hai Lin based on the preview..

      Delete
  3. I've been looking for some good Drama's lately, and i finally found a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you guys know that the cousin will try to take Hai Lin ??
    This drama is really good can wait to watch what will happen today

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is what I read from the official blog or facebook back then...

      Delete