Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Playlist

That's Not Me 『這不是我』 by Aaron Yan, for Fall in Love With Me『愛上兩個我』OST..
Had been playing this song non-stop... Just love it to bits.. 

小小時代 by Various Artist, for Tiny Times『小時代』OST..
It might be quite old (a year or so) but who cares it's very fun and energetic song.. I just feel very happy whenever I listen the song.. Had been on repeat before That's Not Me.., coz the count reached 80o+ in just a week time..
(the video above from Tiny Times 1.0 ending)


不分手的戀愛 by Silance Wang
At a glance it reminds me of 后会无期 by Silance Wang and Xu Liang, for Borrow Your Love OST.. Nevertheless it hold a very strong meaning. I love Silance Wang song.., as far as I know all the song he sing were written by himself.. His song like involves tongue-rolling, which make it difficult to sing  if Chinese is not your mother language.. 

Above 3songs might me on my repeat list for the month of April, but for the month of April itself I like quite a few other song but just doesn't make me put the on-repeat button on..

不要睡懶覺 by Silance Wang..
just because the MV were supper cute.. Just can't get enough of Silance Wang.. HAHA!! Go ahead and see it yourself.. 

惜命命 by Alan Luo
To be honest, I laugh at this song all the time whenever I listen to it.. Coz the song is sang in Taiwan Hokkien (dialect) and bits in Chinese.. Coz I'm not Taiwanese or even China born, my Hokkien is not the right one.. In other words, I know Hokkien (I speak Hokkien w/ my big family) but it's mixture between Taiwan/Singapore/Malaysia (you name it) therefore I can't understand every single word from the song.. But whenever it reach part that I know, I laugh.. such as the 
我的心 我的愛 你知不知 (wo e xim wo e ai ni cai em cai) 
害我心肝碰碰跳 (hai wo xim gua pong pong tiao)
這款感覺酸甘甜 (zhe gua gan kiam sui giam di)
which I find it very funny (don't protest on my Hokkien spelling, I tried my best)..


Leave a comment down below, which of the song you love and become part of your on-repeat mode.. And maybe your own on-repeat mode which is not included above..



video credit to owner..



No comments:

Post a Comment