Monday, December 5, 2016

Thoughts on "Q series: Life plan A and B"

Thank you to all of you who still drop by this page, I'm quite amazed by the traffic here to be honest., considering that my last post is about 2years ago.. So I'm back for now, coz I want to pen down my thoughts because of a recent drama that I come across. Well this drama hit right on the spot, it is like a reality-life-drama.. Not those drama that sell dream-mission impossible drama.. So I'm very happy that this kind of drama exist, and remind people that this is life. Life is hard it is not always cherry and blossoms, but maybe long dark tunnel with no end.. And this is the first drama that make me think a lot, A LOT..

Not much information in regards to this drama, hence this post :D feel free to correct me or add more information for this drama.
As far as I know, this Q series is made up of 7season, 3season aired to date. So Life Plan A and B is the second instalment, starring Rainie Yang and Yan Yu Li a newbie actor. 2nd season consist of 6episode, 90min running time each. So a pretty short one but enough to keep me thinking non-stop..

So, this drama revolves around Zheng Ru Wei (Rainie Yang) having to choose between plan A or plan B. Where each plan will yield different outcomes.. Plan A is for her to move to Shanghai and have a long distance relationship with boyfie Tang You Yan (Yan Yu Li). Whereas plan B is to become a full-time housewife in Taiwan.

This drama tells that every choices made in life will have different outcome but there is no turning back once you choose, only if you can choose after you know the answer to each path.
Life it's full of ups and downs, life is unpredictable so just embrace whatever life throws at you.. Haha!! Sorry for the a very brief intro, but not going to spoil the fun since I'm going to recap this drama.. Cross-finger I can start recaping it slowly starting from tomorrow or in a week time waiting for my lazy bed table to arrive or I'll suffer massive stiff shoulder again.. Till next post

nite..
XOXO A.L

No comments:

Post a Comment