Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Playlist

Well finally compilation of some new (and old) song that I'm stuck with.. Major love..

不再見 - 陳學冬, for Tiny Times 3 (Movie) OST. I love this song very much it's very soothing.. (也許下個冬天 也許還十年 再回到你身邊) (再一個明天 下一世人間 等我再為你戴上指環) --> My fav phrases.. It translate into something roughly like (Maybe next winter maybe even 10years (later) I return to your side) (Near future next life time wait for me to to put on a ring for you)
風之諾言 - 张翰, for Boss & Me OST.. Never like this guy.., but after watching this drama I like him so I try to watch his other drama but well still I did not like him on other drama (Well at least I try to), but nevertheless I always love love his song..

黑色蝴蝶 - 汪蘇龍, need more explanation? HAHA!! Silance Wang itself is self-explanatory.. *crazy-fan*
黑眼圈 - 汪蘇龍
吵架歌 - 汪蘇龍 ft. 荷莉
藏在微笑里的秘密 - 赵咏华, for They Kiss Again OST.. Yes that TKA 2007.. WHY?? Coz I'm watching it again for the XX time.. just because I love it.. This song by far is my favourite coz it's very cheerful and easy for people to sing along.. Can't find the right video, but if you want leave me your email down below the comment section and I'll give you the link (not sure of copyright issue)

and bonus track... Korean song..
너를 사랑해 (I Love You) - Yoon Mi Rae, for It's Okay It's Love OST... Major love though I don't really understand.. Korean ability near zero.. haha!! Thank You subbers and translator.. HAHA!!
Trap - Swings ft. Yoo Sung Eun, for My Secret Hotel OST.. If only.. Well I just love the girl (slomo) part.. SO me..

Well that's it for this past month.. Hope you enjoy.. If you do have any suggestion of song that I may like, kindly leave a comment down bellow the section box.. 


XOXO



Video credit to owner..

No comments:

Post a Comment