Monday, June 9, 2014

June Playlist

Well new drama means long on-repeat playlist..
小人物大公主 - 陳彥允, for 喜歡。一個人 (Pleasantly Surprised) OST.. I love this song the most from Pleasantly Surprised OST it's a very cheerful song which I like to have after hearing all the slo-mo song..
基因決定我愛你 - 陳彥允, for 喜歡。一個人 (Pleasantly Surprised) OST
 
隨時都在 by 品冠, for 喜歡。一個人 (Pleasantly Surprised) OST

多余的爱 - 炎亞倫, for 愛上兩個我 (Fall in Love With Me) OST. OMG!! Can't have enough of Aaron Yan and his new album.. Love all song from his 'Drama' Album.. One can be listen here
二分之一 - 炎亞倫 ft G.Na, for for 愛上兩個我 (Fall in Love With Me) OST. It's a duet with Korean singer G.NA.. Not a very big fan of the song, not to say the MV.. *palmface* Aaron totally went overboard with his clothes in contras to G.Na.. Well we might not agree on this.. Regardless, it's still okay tho not my favourite out of the bunch..
打呼 - 潘瑋柏 ft. 楊丞琳, for 媽咪的男朋友 (Tie The Knot). Another cheerful song, had this song on repeat for the week.. Too cute to be true, OMG can we have a mother drama staring both Will and Rainie again? Major cuteness...
你讓我懂 by Silance Wang.. Well, this song is a bit old it's from 2011 but what can I say when I just melt listening to this song. This boy is just genius.., love all the song meaning.. Not only the music is catchy but the lyrics is to die for.. Can't wait to attend his concert in the future if he ever held one and I get the chance to..
友人说 - 林俊傑 ft. 张怀秋. Well this is from JJ last album 'Stories Untold' from 2013.. Well can't say more coz I love the MV and the short movie [實話誰說| Truth About Lies] so much, aka Harry Zhang. I even bought the Deluxe Edition so I can keep a copy of the short movie.. Well not a big fan of the album at first but after having all JJ Lin song on repeat for the last 2weeks, I'm totally swipe by the feet.. Well it's the after effect after watching JJ Timeline concert..
黑暗骑士 - 林俊傑 ft. 阿信. It's also from the 'Stories Untold', to be honest this is the only short movie [黑蝕| Corrosion] from the album that I haven't finished. Not that it's bad, but it about suicide and well my friend warn me not to watch alone. And that time when I watch it's 4 in da morning so I decide to stop when they blur out the scene where people hang themselves.
王見王 - 楊丞琳 ft.羅志祥 for 在一次心跳 (Heartbeat Love) OST. Well it's an 2012 song, but I just need a doze of cheerful song to cheer me up after a hectic month.. I listen to this song again after 打呼, coz this song resemble each other in some way.. Watch both of the MV and you will know why..



video credit to owner

No comments:

Post a Comment