Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Love Around『真愛黑白配』



Those of you who's T-drama-holic will probably know about this drama right? and for those who don't I'll talk about this drama today(tid-bits?).. Popular drama currently? No idea, but for me this is one of the best drama for Sunday 22.00 taiwan time. This drama makes me giggle and cry like crazy at the same time...

Our main OTP is no other than George Hu and Annie Chen.. YEAY!! In case you forget, they are also the main OTP for Love, Now (真愛趁現在).. Always been a hype fans for both of them.. For those of you who don't understand Chinese there is subtitle available for this drama. Just google them :) Will not be doing recap for this drama since english subtitle is available, but will post an overview for this drama ASAP..

OST:
1. Come back to me by Bii
2. 幸福無關 by Bii
3. 我會在你身邊 by Miu ft. Bii
4. 一千萬次的淚水 by Miu
5. I Know by Bii
6. Kiss me by Miu
7. I Love You by Elleya
cr to wikipedia


photo credit to owner.

No comments:

Post a Comment